Happy Memorial Day: Messages, Greetings, Images, Pic
Happy Memorial Day: Messages, Greetings, Images, Pic! Today we are share with you about Memorial Day. Memorial day is very important issue in USA. Each Year, 30th May the United States peoples are Celebrate Memorial Day. Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for mourning the U.S. military personnel who have died while serving in the United States.
Sear Friend, Memorial Day is an American holiday, observed on the last Monday of May, honoring the men and women who died while serving in the U.S. Dear Friend, Memorial Day, formerly Decoration Day, in the United States, holiday (last Monday in May) honoring those who have died in the nation’s wars.
Are you Ready to Celebrate Happy Memorial Day 2022? Don’t Worry. Here this Content we are successfully share with you about Happy Memorial Day Messages, Greetings, Images, Pic. Just Reading the full Content and also Collect
What’s the true meaning of Memorial Day?
Memorial Day was declared a national holiday through an act of Congress in 1971, and its roots date back to the Civil War era, according to the U.S. Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
50 Memorial Day Quotes
1. “Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay.”- Barack Obama
2. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter the words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
3. “Heroism is not only in the man, but in the occasion.”- Calvin Coolidge
4. “Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering.”- Theodore Roosevelt
5. “Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Related: 60+ Discounts, Deals and Free Meals for Veterans on Memorial Day
6. “No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he be vigilant in its preservation.”- General Douglas MacArthur
7. “Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. With freedom comes responsibility.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
8. “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.”- Joseph Campbell
9. “Never was so much owed by so many few.”- Winston Churchill
10. “The patriot’s blood is the seed of freedom’s tree.” -Thomas Campbell
11. “Home of the free, because of the brave.” – Unknown
12. “To those in uniform serving today and to those who have served in the past, we honor you today and every day.”- Unknown
13. “It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.”- Norman Schwarzkopf
14.”The brave die never, though they sleep in dust, their courage nerves a thousand living men.”- Minot J. Savage
15. “May we never forget freedom isn’t free.”- Unknown
16. “No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.”- James Allen
17. “Veterans are a symbol of what makes our nation great, and we must never forget all they have done to ensure our freedom.”- Rodney Frelinghuysen
18. “Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it. It flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it.”- Unknown
19. “It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God such men lived.”- George S. Patton
20. “The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example.”- Benjamin Disraeli
1. “For love of country they accepted death, and thus resolved all doubts, and made immortal their patriotism and their virtue.”- James A. Garfield
22. “Who kept the faith and fought the fight; The glory theirs, the duty ours.”- Wallace Bruce
23. “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.”- Elmer Davis
24. “Ceremonies are important. But our gratitude has to be more than visits to the troops, and once-a-year Memorial Day ceremonies. We honor the dead best by treating the living well.”- Jennifer M. Granholm
25. “Heroism doesn’t always happen in a burst of glory. Sometimes small triumphs and large hearts change the course of history.”- Mary Roach